1. Why should everyone enroll in Oval Bible College?
Everyone should enroll in Oval Bible College because it is a correspondence school like none other. We bring the classroom to you from the Certificate of Biblical Studies thru the Doctorate degree. We afford everyone an opportunity to obtain a quality Biblical education. Also, our quality service is second to none. When students enroll online, their courses are usually mailed out either the same day or the next business day.
2. How are the studies done at OBC?
The studies at OBC are presented in lecture form on CDs along with a test per
course, to be completed and mailed back to the school for grading. The grade
of each test is given to the student via email. If the student do not have an email
address, the graded tests will be mailed back to you.
3. How many courses do a student receive at a time?
The student receives all of the courses at one time per program of study.
4. Are there any limitations on the time allowed to complete a course?
No, students have the freedom to work at their own individual pace.
5. Can a person join the school year round?
The answer is yes.
6. What if I have an Associate degree and desire to obtain a Bachelor degree?
The student has to provide the school with copies of the degree and transcript, and complete twenty of our courses. And the student will be awarded the Bachelor of Theology Degree.
7. Why are Oval Bible College certificate/degree programs so affordable?
Our mission is the reason. OBC mission is to afford everyone an opportunity to obtain a quality biblical education. At OBC, no one is left behind.
8. Does Oval Bible College accept credit transfer?
Credit earned at other biblical schools in Theology or related field of studies will be accepted toward fulfilling degree requirements. Copies of degree(s) and transcript(s) are required for evaluation purposes.
9. Can a student graduate with honors from OBC?
Student will graduate with honor if they have completed the required semester hours of credit from OBC, with a minimum of a 3.5 grade point average. Student who graduate with a grade point average of 3.95-4.0, graduate Summa Cum Laude. Student graduating with a G.P.A. of 3.75-3.94, graduate Magna Cum Laude. Student graduating with a G.P.A. of 3.50-3.74, graduate Cum Laude. These honors will be noted on the official transcript.
10. What is the grading system at Oval Bible College?
Oval Bible College issues grades on a 4.0 system. Students must achieve a Quality Point Average of 2.0 or better in order to graduate from any of our programs.
11. What is the grading scale at OBC?
||59 & below
|No quality points are awarded for a grade below 60.